Philip was a really lovely sociable family man who was just nine days short of reaching his one hundredth birthday. He loved to spend time in his garden but more importantly he enjoyed spending time with his family who all thought the world of him.
- May you rest in peace Philip
- Julie x
- What a little very memorial to grandad. It says it all. Love and miss you loads and forever Grandad xxxx 😍😘❤️💞💕
- You were a true gentleman and the kindest loveliest grandad and great grandad to us all. You are very sorely missed Grandad but I'm happy you are now at peace and back with your loving wife Mary and the rest of your family.
- Love always my angel, keep singing those songs 💕💖😘 xxxxxx
- Sheena and Zak
- No words can say how much you were loved and will be missed Dad. Our memories of you will always be with us and we will remember the good days. Xxx
- Heather & Philip Ashton